Multifaceted 3D Artist with more than 5 years of experience in 3D art. Expertise in leading teams. Proficient in many creation software and tools. Awarded across my work in film and video games (shortlisted and nominated for the PlayStation Talents Awards). Experienced with launching mobile games. I am a self-starter enterprising person, detail-oriented, and a provider of excellent 3D experiences for the end users.
3D Modeling Digital Sculpting Hard Surface Modeling Environment Modeling Vehicle Modeling Weapon Modeling Prop Modeling Texturing PBR Materials Lighting Particle Systems UV Mapping Retopology High and low poly modeling Level Design Unreal Engine Team and Project Management Organisation Team work Communication Concept Art 3D animation
3D ARTIST Freelance (Nfinite)
Nov. 2021 – Mar. 2022
- Creation of realistic 3D models from images as part of an international remote team of more than 30 people.
- Mesh optimization. Retopology. Following the strict guidelines of the company’s customers.
- Organization and prioritization of tasks to meet tight deadlines.
- Increase the volume of company deliveries finishing tasks ahead on time.
LEAD ARTIST & PRODUCER (Personal Project)
Mar. 2018 – 2020
- Acting as Lead 3D artist, 3D animator, rigger and storyboarder, I directed and produced the awarded 3D animation short film “Droneworld”. Creation of characters and environments, animation and lighting.
- Award-winner and nominated in several film festivals like Festival de cine de Zaragoza, The Indie For You Festival, FeelMotion, 12 Months Film Festival and Cortifestival.
- I led 5 people team composed of writer, sound/fx, face rigger and movie voices.
GAME DESIGNER, Freelance (Boombox)
May. 2018 – Jun. 2018
- Design of two video games for a company within one month (for mobile and Alexa).
- Research on the needs of the projects.
- Presentation and delivery of project documentation (GDD, mechanics, screen flows, UI, monetization…).
LEAD ARTIST / PRODUCER / GAME DESIGNER (Dinamita Works)
Oct. 2016 – Mar. 2018
- Development of “Adroneline” video game where I led a team of 7 other designers and programmers, and also acted in capacity as Lead Artist, collaborating with the other team members to meet objectives.
- Hosted production meetings to discuss milestone progress, backlog grooming, allocate team tasks, deadlines, and touch upon any major game design needs and mechanics.
- Adroneline selected for PlayStation Talents Awards, where after graduation I professionally remastered the project with a small team.
- Over 3 months, created a playable Demo for PlayStation according to their milestone and deadline schedule, resulting in a nomination for Best Online Competitive Video Game, and acceptance as a PlayStation Partner for game release.
2D/3D ARTIST (BRB Internacional)
Sept. 2013 – Jul. 2014
- Principal artist of a recent created games department, teaching staff in videogame production.
- Creation of the idea and conceptualization of all the artistic content of a Pinball videogame based on their IPs to increase brand visibility.
- Prioritization of tasks, mentorship, organization, delivery management and problem solving. Working in collaboration with other departments.
· Bachelor of Arts in Video Game Design And Development – Specialization: Art
ESNE | University School of Design, Innovation and Technology. (2011 – 2017)
Degree Final Project Calification: 9,3 / 10
Development and launching of several mobile videogames for Android and Windows Phone.
· Degree of Superior Technician in Computer Science.
IES Caparrella (2015 – 2000)
Key Software Skills
Substance 3D Stager